Nothing makes your company name or message pop quite like our illuminated business signage. Craft a bold invitation for customers to come inside by catching their eye through one of our show-stopping signs, which can stay illuminated both day and night.
Illumination for 24/7 Communication
Let anyone traveling past your establishment know about your location – even during non-business hours – with the help of a bright and appealing sign. Parvin-Clauss can help you create a sign that will engage your target audience through a glowing message prominently displaying your business name, logo, and any other information you’d like to communicate.
Here are some of the creative options available for illuminate signage:
- Exposed Neon Marquee: Popular among diners and other eateries, this illuminate sign variation draws customers in both day and night through striking neon lettering.
- Monument Style Signage: This option, preferred among corporations, can set your business apart as a professional and contemporary facility. The added touch of illumination draws attention even after normal business hours.
- Awnings: Enhance the appearance of a traditional awning by making an even more powerful impression through illumination.
- Channel Letters: With illuminated lettering that pops, your business gains credibility and optimizes your storefront space to draw patrons in.
- Pylon: When you have many different business names, office locations, or other information to communicate, these towering signs can be illuminated to direct customers in both darkness and light.
- Traditional Neon Signs: Whether you seek to spell out your business name in traditional neon or simply let customers know you’re open, you can create a vintage appeal with neon signs or opt for a unique way to entice visitors through a specific message.
- Sign Cabinets: From business parks to strip malls, illuminated sign cabinets offer the option of customizing portions of your signage to adapt to your business needs.
Feel free to browse through the industry experience section of our site to see how our satisfied customers are drawing patrons in through Parvin-Clauss illuminated signage, or call and speak with one of our signs today to discuss how you can illuminate signs at your location.