When it comes to signage installation, Parvin-Clauss is the team to call. We take every measure to install your signs correctly, on time, and most importantly, safely. We have an excellent record of sign installations locally and throughout the entire United States, and every job is completed by fully trained, uniformed, and experienced professionals.
We also design and manufacture our signs with the end in mind for easier installation, durability and simplified maintenance, so that you can get the most value from your business signage. A Parvin-Clauss sign is fabricated in a way that is well constructed, has the highest quality sign components, and is built with accessibility in mind for easier, less expensive service time.
Chicago and National Sign Installation Experts
Our goal is to install your signs correctly, on-time and in a safe fashion. We have an excellent record of erecting signs throughout the country with our affiliate sign companies and locally using our trained, uniformed and experienced installation personnel. It all begins and ends with our exceptional manufacturing and sign installation service.
Here are a few notable reasons why Pavin-Clauss is a preferred sign installation company:
- Trained Crews: Our crews meet stringent standards to ensure that every sign is installed with precision.
- Licensed and Certified Installers: For good measure, our installers are fully licensed and certified.
- Broad Expertise: We install signs of all types, including pylon and monument signs, and signs that are placed at extreme heights.
- Premium Materials: Our signs are made from durable materials with options including steel, aluminum, acrylic, LED, vinyl, and concrete.
- Weather-Resistant Products: Weather-resistance is essential for ensuring that our signs are easy to maintain. Our products are made to withstand rain, snow, strong winds, and extreme temperatures for years.
- Maintenance Program: Our exclusive Sign Armour Maintenance Program ensures routine inspections and service to help prevent urgent repair needs.
Installation Resources & Fleet
Our local fleet of well-maintained and fully equipped service vehicles provides our installers with the assurance that they are using the best equipment available for safely and effectively installing your signs.
Every commercial sign installation is carefully managed by Underwriter Laboratory to ensure that important standards are met. This includes proper drainage, electrical wiring and placement of power supplies to avoid waterlogging, and more.
Learn More About Our Trusted Installation Services
You might have your choice of sign installation companies, but it’s hard to beat the services offered by Parvin-Clauss. Contact us today to learn more about how our sign installations produce quality, low-maintenance commercial signs. Call today or request more information using our brief, online form now.